Marketing Plan of Action
First Week on the Market
- Enter listing into MLS system.
- Put up "For Sale" sign.
- Install lock box.
- Take property photos.
- Prepare property flyer/brochure.
- Submit property listing with photos to select real estate websites.
Second Week on the Market
- Schedule Virtual Tour.
- Invite local Realtors to tour home.
- Prepare and place advertisements with select print and online media outlets.
Third Week on the Market
- Submit Open House announcement to MLS & Office Sales meeting.
- Prepare and distribute special Open House flyer.
- Hold Sunday Open House.
- Handle incoming calls and schedule showing appointments.
- Update owner on showings.
- Pre-qualify buyers.
- Present all offers and recommend counter-offer strategies.
- Review price based on agent input & market conditions.
- Obtain an acceptable contract on your property!
- Coordinate home inspections.
- Accompany you to closing.
Office Fax: 509-922-7076
Services You Will Receive
We will help you determine the best selling price
for your home.
We will suggest what you can do to get your home
in top selling condition.
We will recommend reputable repair companies if
We will develop a strategy to show your home.
We will enter your home in the Multiple List Service immediately.
We will implement the enclosed marketing plan fully.
We will continually update you on the progress of your sale.
We will promptly advise you of changes in the market climate before and after your sale.
We will present all offers to you promptly and assist in evaluating them.
We will monitor progress toward closing when a
contract is accepted.
We will coordinate and monitor the settlement
We will monitor the appraisal and buyers loan
We will stay in contact with the selling agent to
make sure things are proceeding smoothly.
We will be present at closing to assure a successful conclusion.