Hud 184 Alaska Native and American Indian home loan Guarantee Program
The HUD 184 is a mortgage product specifically for American Indian and Alaska Native individuals, families, tribes, Alaska Villages, or tribally designated housing entities.
With a Section 184 mortgage, borrowers can purchase a home with a low down payment, no monthly mortgage insurance and liberal qualifications.
Seminars are provided on a regular basis to educate the public of this loan program.
A updated Schedule of classes can be found by clicking here.
Click here to search for homes.
Hud 184 Loan Features include:
- Down payment of only 2.25 for loans over $50,000.00.
- 1% financeable guarantee fee at closing.
- No private mortgage insurance or monthly PMI.
- Eligible for owner occupied purchase of a new construction, existing house, duplex,
tri-plex or four plex.
- Qualifying income ratio: 41% total debt to gross income ratio which can be exceeded with compensating factors.
- Loans may be assumed by a creditworthy borrower that meets program eligibility.
No income limit (means there is no limit to how much you can make).
Low Down Payment Options!
Apply online to see your Low Down Payment Mortgage options.
Call us at 907-250-1981 today to learn more about how we can help you.
We are passionate professionals whose success starts with putting our clients first.
Call us at 907-250-1981.