McKays Mill homes in Franklin Tn market report - 6 homes sold during the month of October, at an average price of$455,712 . Homes sell really fast in McKays Mill and the shortage of properties has the list price to purchase price ratio around 99% almost all the time. Be prepared to compete if you are a buyer, and be prepared to have lots of traffic in you home if you are a seller.
- 6 McKays Mill homes sold in the month of September 2014
- 15 homes are currently available for purchase
- 12 Mckays Mill homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold in October was 97%
- average days on market for homes sold was 77 days
Here is a summary of the conditions of the market for Mckays Mill homes, and it's sister next door the Villages of Clovercroft, it's a red-hot sellers market. Most new listings have an offer within 24 hours now. The reasons are simple, it's one of the most affordable places to live in the Cool Springs area of Franklin, and it's close enough to I-65 that you can commute to downtown Nashville is less than 30 minutes on normal day.
Search for Mckays Mill real estate here