For more information on this 18534 Green Knoll Trace, click HERE.
Like new, well-appointed custom home in premier section of River Run Country Club with expansive outdoor space! Impeccably maintained, this master down home is thoughtfully designed for contemporary living & features a great room, keeping room, screened porch, upstairs loft & bonus room with over-sized walk-in storage and attached baths for each bedroom. Fine craftsmanship details include- custom cabinetry, Thermador gas cooktop with pop up exhaust, coffered ceiling, extensive trim, and extensive tile work. With a 3 car garage, stamped concrete patio and situated on a spacious 1/2 acre corner home site overlooking a gorgeous open space, this home is a must see!
From the River Run website:
“River Run is located in Davidson, North Carolina, only minutes north of Charlotte, but miles away in atmosphere. At River Run, you don’t have to wait. From the golf course, to the tennis center, and to the dining room, River Run provides our members with exclusive access to the finest country club facilities in the area.”
Visit the River Run link for information on joining the country club.
- Exclusive custom built home.
- Custom entry door with side lites greet you to this fabulous stone and fiber cement exterior.
- Extensive dining room trim including wainscoting and tray ceiling.
- Large dining room windows with transoms.
- Hardwood floors extending through the majority of the main level.
- Great room with coffered ceiling, recessed lighting and hanging fixture. Exit through the door, adjacent to two large windows for natural light, directly to the patio.
- Gorgeous staircase with wrought iron balusters, discreet stair tread lighting beautifully illuminating the hardwood treads at night.
- Kitchen with custom cabinetry, bar seating area and pendant lighting is accented by granite tops and stainless appliances, including a Thermador gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher.
- The keeping room features a rustic stacked stone fireplace with custom mantle skirted by built in cabinets and shelving. Hardwood floors and extensive moldings continue into the keeping room, with 3 large windows and a door leading to the screened porch.
- The first floor master bedroom includes a large bay window, recessed lighting and a beautiful tray ceiling.
- The master bath features a jetted tub, oversized shower and two vanities with custom cabinetry. Modern details include custom tile work and a vaulted ceiling, giving the bathroom great volume and character.
- At the top of the stairs, you will arrive at the loft, which includes hardwood floors and extensive custom built in cabinets.
- The bonus room features bead board moldings along with access directly to a Jack and Jill bath and a huge unfinished storage attic. Perfect for expansion of the great room or for additional storage.
- All secondary bedrooms allow for direct access to bathrooms and include crown moldings. Bedroom 4 features an enormous walk in closet as well.
- The screened porch features a bead board ceiling and overlooks the large back yard.
- A stamped concrete patio extends from the screened porch into the back yard, with ½ acre of level yard space, this is a unique find in River Run.
- With an epoxy coating, the 3 car garage is a nice transition from finished space to the outside. You will find ample parking and storage.