11/16/2014 San Clemente Home Values By Michael Albrecht
This week’s report on home values for San Clemente and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a San Clemente Realtor Michael Albrecht. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 6.7 percent, for new homes up 14.5 percent and for resale condos up 6.4 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 3.8 percent and down 10.9 percent on condos and up 9.1 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 11.0 percent and the sales volume is down 42.4 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are down 6.0 percent and the sales volume is up 7.4 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 11.3 percent and the sales volume is down 5.6 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are doqn 3.5 percent and the sales volume is up 2.3 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are down 3.0 percent and the sales volume down 44.2 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 20.1 percent and the sales volume is up 8.3 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 27.8 percent and the sales volume is up 22.0 percent.
Look at the change we are gettimg radical moves week to week over the last two weeks but look at the one city still leeding the trend, San Clemente. What a difference a week makes right now.