Narragansett Home Sale Update October 2014
The Narragansett RI home sale update for October 2014 is continuing its upward trend.
In fact, this Narragansett real estate market is up by 15% in home sales this month over prior month. Overall the Narragansett home sale market is up 8% this year through October as compared to same time period in 2013. Home sale equity values increased slightly, by .4%, over this same time period.
As this is one of the RI coastal real estate waterfront beach towns to reside in, Narragansett offers buyers property choices. The choice of beaches is numerous here and you may buy one of your own if you so choose.
The Narragansett home sale market October 2014 update is as follows:
- Properties active and on the market: 146
- Single-family properties sold in the month: 31
- Average sales price: $ 497,000
- Sales price to list price ratio: 97%
- Average days on the market: 90
- Sales currently pending: 13
It is still a balanced real estate market here. One of the neighborhoods in demand is Narragansett Pier which has few homes on the market, homes here go into contract quickly and the price point will likely put you up over $550,000 for a move in ready home here.
Narragansett RI Real Estate Market Update October 2014
- Detail breakdown of the 31 Narragansett home sales in October is as follows: 6 homes sold under $300,000, 12 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000, 11 homes sold over $400,000 and 2waterfront homes sold for over $1 million.
- The luxury oceanfront Narragansett home market had two homes on the water over $1 million sold.
Consider an agent that uses state of the art aerial videos to showcase, market and sell your Narragansett home the right way. Online marketing is a key tool in marketing your home successfully with all the real estate noise out there. Choose wisely.
The Narragansett homes sale market remains steady, is hot with buyers and is continuing now into the fall. This RI waterfront community in Washington county is known for its beaches, oceanfront Narragansett Pier, fabulous seafood restaurants and great RI public schools.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? Let me help guide you through the southern RI real estate maze of homes. My knowledge of Narragansett neighborhoods ( Great Island, Calef Avenue, Harbour Island, etc.) and Narragansett RI condo complexes will serve you well.