FHA Home Loan Grain Valley
In this quick video you'll learn all the facts you need to know about the FHA Loan program before getting pre-approved for one with us!
Here are some of the benefits:
1. Down payment is only 3.5% of the purchase price
2. The down payment can also be gifted by a family member such as Parents, Grandparents, or a Sibling.
3. The credit scores are more relaxed….in some cases as low as 580. Generally speaking 620 or 640 is the norm.
4. If you’ve had a BK or Foreclosure in the past you don’t have to wait the typical 5-7 years for a conventional loan. With FHA you only have to wait 3 years after a foreclosure.
5. The loan limit for FHA here in the Midwest is $271,000
Get in touch with us soon! either socially below or use the phone.