Thanksingiving weekend is all most here, Christmas and New Years can't be far behind. Looking for the best time to move into your new home, well this may be it. Here are a few tips that may make the move a little easier.
If you have young children, you'll want to plan a time for holiday celebration, even if it is less than it would normally be.
- Spending the holiday in a hotel.. If you'll be in a hotel over the holidays during your move find one that is planning a holiday celebration.
- Make sure you know which restaurants are open and deliver on the holiday, Since cooking may be out of the questions with everything packed away. If you are moving out of the area make sure you take time to do some research and now what is offered in the new area you are moving too.
- Check with local contractors to make sure they will be available for hook-up:
- Plumbers, electricians,
- cable/satellite/wireless installer
- Electric company, water company or any othe utility that pretain to the property you are buying
Take time to do a little research ahead of time it will save you a few bucks in the long run. Avoid spending holiday prime fees for last minute service calls.
Most importantly....take time to enjoy the holiday season with your family and friends. Cherish the moments that you have now and embrace the moments yet to come
Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night