Welcome to 7 Grange Street, Huntington NY 11743
(see the virtual tour below)
- MLS # 2721524
- List Price $ 400,000 (Taxes w/Star $ 6138)
- 4-5 Bedroom, 2 Bath in Harborfields School District.
- Home has a legal accessory apartment (upstairs). 2 Bedrooms, Eat-in Kitchen, Livingroom and Full Bath.
Earn income while you enjoy the casual elegance of this mint condition, oversized cape with a legal accessory apartment in Harborfields School District. Offering unexpectedly generous space both upstairs and down.
This tastefully renovated home features two bedrooms on the main floor and a very spacious 2-3 bedroom apartment upstairs. Wood flooring throughout, completely renovated eat in kitchen and 2 updated baths, as well as a completely updated exterior all mean you can move in and simply enjoy.
The first level provides a surprisingly large living room with views through the kitchen to the oversized paver patio and deep fenced property from Andersen sliders.
Enter the kitchen itself and be wowed. It has enjoyed a complete makeover from granite floor and counters to cherry cabinetry to all stainless steel appliances. The kitchen has ample room for dining and also features porcelain tile backsplash and brushed nickel fixtures.
Down the hall is the brand new family bath. Everything from the tub to the pedestal sink to the tile was installed within the last 6 months. Two main floor bedrooms offer options for the master, and raised-panel cherry stained doors and hardwood floors throughout provide classic appeal.
Upstairs, the house has been double dormered and provides a surprising amount of space. The apartments large eat in kitchen, separate living room and two roomy bedrooms all feature wood floors. The full bath and windows have been updated. If the legal apartment is unnecessary, a simple conversion back to bedrooms means you will enjoy four huge bedrooms on the second floor.
The basement is wide open with an outside entrance and ready to be finished. It provides all the storage you could need and includes a built-in cedar closet.
Outside, the lot is neat as a pin and surprisingly spacious. The fully fenced backyard with large paver patio is a great spot for outdoor entertaining. Ample room for a pool or build a garage. The house has attractive curb appeal that includes paver walkways, vinyl siding and an updated roof.
A perfect mother/daughter or income earner. Low, low taxes and an award winning school district are added benefits to your investment. Beautiful, versatile and conveniently located.
- Double Dormered Cape with Large, Legal Accessory Apartment
- Complete Main Kitchen Remodel: Granite Floors, Granit Counters, Cherry Cabinets, All Stainless Steel Appliances!
- Brand New Family Bath: Porcelain Tile, New Tub, Toilet & Pedestal Sink
- Wood Floors Throughout Entire Home
- Updated Windows Throughout Entire Home
- Andersen Slider
- Raised Panel Cherry Stained Interior Doors
- Vinyl Siding
- Updated Roof
- Full Basement w/ Outside Entrance, Separate Hot Water Heater & Cedar Closet
- Central Alarm
- All New Paver Walk Ways and Oversized Back Patio
- Deep, Fully Fenced Yard & Specimen Plantings
- Low, Low Taxes of $6,250
- Award Winning Harborfields School District!
Move Right In and Begin Earning Income on Your Home Sweet Home...!