When we have been given the honor of listing someone's house...we always ask why we were chosen. The answer helps us to be better agents...to bolster the things that appeal to Sellers and polish our presentation for future listings.
The reasons are varied.
- You were recommended by our neighbor, friend, relative, business associate (our
monthly mailings are doing their marketing job)
- My lawyer said you were the experts in divorce
(Our niche education and experience has been
rewarded with more business)
- You gave us a comprehensive marketing plan and
more thorough market analysis (The "press the
button" CMA is not our analysis tool of choice.)
- You are Busy...but never too busy to answer our
questions promptly (Our ears are always open to
serve our clients as they require)
- You did not give us the highest price (We are honest
when forecasting pricing)
If you or anyone you know in southeastern Wisconsin wants the answers to the "why" we were hired....and are interested in working with agents dedicated to getting the best possible return on your real estate investment...call the Hansons...our real estate practice is based on education and
grown with experience..it would be our honor to be of service.