11/23/2014 Mission Viejo Home Values By Tim Lorenz
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 5.7 percent, for new homes up 18.0 percent and for resale condos up 4.7 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 0.3 percent and down 6.9 percent on condos and up 4.3 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 7.7 percent and the sales volume is down 31.4 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are down 2.7 percent and the sales volume is up 23.3 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 7.3 percent and the sales volume is down 3.2 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 0.7 percent and the sales volume is up 17.1 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are down 7.5 percent and the sales volume down 35.7 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 17.6 percent and the sales volume is up 15.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 11.7 percent and the sales volume is up 0.0 percent.
These changes again are big and the south county is having a very strong off season. Look at those numbers. If this keeps up through next month we will have a very strong 2015.