Here are the latest market statistics for the Town of Lancaster NY for single-family homes:
- There are currently 97 Active listings in the Town of Lancaster with 33 pending/under contract
- Average List price of the single-family homes is $235,264
- Highest List price is $410,000. Lowest List price is $79,900
- Year to Date (YTD) single-family home sales in Lancaster has sold 26 so far in 2008
- The average sold single-family home sold for $190,500 and spending an average of 65 Days on the market (DOM) compare that to the past 30 days with 12 homes sold at an average of $188,500 and spending 71 DOM.
- Highest YTD sold home sold for $288,000 spending 164 days on the market also sold in the last 30 days. Lowest YTD single-family home sold in the Town of Lancaster sold for $105,000 spending 6 DOM.
In 2007 there were 183 homes sold in the Town of Lancaster. Details include:
Average list price was $202,855 and average sold price was $196,862. These Town of Lancaster homes were on the market an average of 66 days.
Lowest priced Sold home in the Town of Lancaster was $45,000 and was on the market 0 days.
The highest priced home that SOLD in the Town of Lancaster sold for $440,000 and spent 253 days on the market.
Interested in finding out the current market value of your Town of Lancaster home? Then call Colleen Kulikowski at (716) 990-7384 to discuss what is happening in today's Western New York Real Estate Market or fill out our request form below.
All statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®.
Colleen Kulikowski is your Western New York Real Estate Expert focusing on Buffalo and Niagara Falls neighborhoods. Email this author | All posts by Colleen Kulikowski. If you enjoyed this post by your Buffalo & Niagara Falls Home Sales Expert, make sure you subscribe to our RSS feed!
Other Recent Articles You might find interesting: