Staging Tips for your Glenbrooke Townhome this Holiday Season
With the holidays just around the corner, it’s that time of the year where calendars are packed with parties and everyone’s budgets are strained with gift-givings. If you’re planning to put your Glenbrooke Townhome on the market, you might be wondering if you should add holiday trimmings to your home decor. Well, that might be a good idea. In fact, a survey made by Realtor.com among real estate professionals revealed that majority of them (37% of respondents) believe that putting on non-religious holiday decorations can make a home feel more inviting.
Create a buyer-friendly and attractive environment for your Glenbrooke townhome in Bridgewater NJ with these simple steps:
- Clean and de-clutter. This is probably the cardinal rule in home staging. A clean, well-organized home is always easy on the eyes of potential buyers, holiday season or not.
- Play up your home’s architecture by highlighting important features. For example, you can light the fireplace to set off a cozy and inviting ambiance or dangle a mistletoe in the beautifully arched doorway.
- Add subtle touches like a bowl of pinecones, an evergreen wreath or winter scented home fragrances.
- Do some sensory staging. Baking spiced cider, pumpkin pie and cinnamon can bring irresistible aroma to your home.
- Create a comfortable vibe through reading nooks and blankets on couches and beds
- Play seasonal music (non-holiday specific).
- Make sure your holiday ornaments compliments your interior’s palette and current decor.
However, your best intentions to showcase your townhome in Glenbrooke at its best may backfire if your staging comes off as amateurish or overdone. Carefully avoid staging blunders that are too large, too many, or too loud.
Anyone house hunting during the holidays - withstanding the cold and trudging through rain, mud or snow - must be really motivated buyers. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to bring out your holiday decorations and captivate the interest of potential buyers! For more information on Glenbrooke townhomes in Bridgewtaer NJ, visit: www.CNJHomeFinder.com
Need help in selling your Glenbrooke townhomes in Bridgewtaer NJ during the holidays? Call me, Mike Downer at 732-302-1771 or, send me an email at email@example.com. Let me help you sell your home this wonderful season.