October 2014 Housing Market
Town of Newburgh NY is showing a decrease of inventory for the month of October. Lower inventory and rising prices is something to watch carefully. The number of homes sold in October of this year and last year is about the same, The pricing of homes is not drastically different, although a slow and steady increase is a nice thing to see. A home in good condition will always sell more quickly than those that need updating or a home showing deferred maintenance. If inventory continues to fall, buyers will miss out on the many opportunities available now.
Town of Newburgh NY Home Sales of Single Family Homes:
- There are 236 single family homes for sale (down 8.17% from previous month)
- 36 new listings came on the market in October.
- The average list price was $321,505 ranging from $45,00 to $2,995,000
- There are 50 homes currently under contract. 12 of those homes went under contract in October
- In October the Town of Newburgh had 21 properties that transferred title.
More information and the complete article can be found here:
You will want more detailed information on your own neighborhood where you are looking to buy or sell. Let me help you navigate the massive amounts of information on the internet.
published by: your real estate expert Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley as a community service in Newburgh NY. To receive more real estate information please subscribe to this blog.