You and Your Kids Can Make Turkey Table Decorations
Easy DIY Project- Turkey Decorations
Glue Gun with Glue Sticks
Large Wooden Ball
3" Terra Cotta Pot
4-5 Artificial Fall Leaves
Water Base Craft Paint
(yellow, black, white, red, brown)
Several paintbrushes- Thick & Thin
12" of Narrow Jute or Raffia.
1. Paint the ball and the pot brown.
2. As an option, you can paint some gold highlights all over surfaces.
3. Hot-Glue the ball and pot together.
4. Paint the face on the head.
5. Trim bottom (stem) off 4-5 artificial leaves. Try to use several colors to make the wings colorful.
6. Glue the leaves together and then glue onto the lBack lower bottom of turkey.
7. Tie a bow with thin raffia or jute around neck.
8. Turkeys can be personalized with Names or Inspirational Words; Love, Faith, Joy.
*Easy to make with kids but supervise the hot glue gun or use White or Wood Glue. Can be created in about 1 hour as you need to wait for the paint to dry inbetween steps.
Thanks for Reading my Real Estate Blog and Happy Thanksgiving.......