You know you got bad credit if:
10. You've seriously considered started all over by buying a new SSN at the flea market.
9. You've got your bill collectors' phone number saved to your Cell Phone Caller ID.
8. You pay all your bills by money order.
7. You're looking for a bank that offers Third Chance Checking.
6. All of your utilities have been set up in your children's names.
5. You have a joint account for everything but you've never been married.
4. You can see your friends caller ID and tell them which bill collector is calling them.
3. You answer the phone in different accents trying to confuse the bill collectors.
2. You got turned down by companies who don't do credit checks.
1. All your references had to change their phone numbers.
I hope you found the humor in that. As extreme as those cases maybe, there are hundreds if not thousands of people out there who aren't laughing because this hits too close to home. The truth hurts and no one knows that more than I do. Bad Credit isn't funny when it's happening to you, I know. The great news is, you don't have to live with it anymore. After I'm done with you, you can create your own blog called, "Top Ten Things To Do With Great Credit"!
Make it a great one! And laugh a little. It's good for the soul!