20012 Colonial Village/Takoma Park DC Real Estate Market Report-October 2014.
Colonial Village /Takoma Park DC zip code 20012 is an affluent residential neighborhood in Northwest DC that even though many homes are not selling there like other Washington DC areas such as Howard U/Shaw DC,Columbia Heights and even Georgetown,many people still want to buy a house in that area due to Colonial Village/Takoma DC Home value.
Here is the Colonial Village/Takoma DC Real Estate Market Report zip code 20012
- Average sold price of a 20012 Colonial Village/Takoma DC in October 2014 was $562,806. That is down 2.26% from this time last year when the average sold price of a 20012 Colonial Village/Takoma DC was $575,818.
- Average days on the market of a 20012 Colonial Village/Takoma DC House was only 20 days in October 2014 compared to this time last year when the average days on the market of a 20012 Colonial Village/Takoma DC house was only 30 days.
- 10 houses sold in Colonial Village/Takoma DC compared to this time last year when 11 houses for sale sold in Colonial Village/Takoma DC zip code 20012.
- Average sold price to original list price ratio is 99.4%. That is up 0.70% from this time when it was 98.7%.
- Out of the 10 houses that sold in Colonial Village/Takoma DC,8 of them were purchased with a Conventional loan and 2 of the houses were purchased with a FHA Loan.
- 9 out of the 10 20012 Colonial Village/Takoma DC were sold in 60 days or less.
Colonial Village DC /Takoma Park for sale 50-VAN-BUREN-ST-NW-Washington-DC-20012
While the nearing the end of the year,the serious home buyers are still out looking at a house to buy to avoid competition from home buyers during the spring real estate market that can start early again in January just like it did in many areas this year. Home buyers should also take advantage of the low interest rates which is still under 4%.
Click on this link to Search Colonial Village/Takoma DC zip code 20012 Houses for sale