12/14/2014 San Clemente Home Values By Michael Albrecht
This week’s report on home values for San Clemente and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a San Clemente Realtor Michael Albrecht. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 3.3 percent, for new homes up 17.5 percent and for resale condos up 4.5 percent. The sales volume is up for resale homes 1.2 percent and down 2.0 percent on condos and up 2.5 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are down 8.5 percent and the sales volume is down 25.0 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are down 12.5 percent and the sales volume is up 6.6 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are down 10.0 percent and the sales volume is up 16.9 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 28.8 percent and the sales volume is up 1.1 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 3.3 percent and the sales volume down 25.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 14.2 percent and the sales volume is up 17.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 17.8 percent and the sales volume is up 10.9 percent.
The one thing we can say this close to Christmas is that the market is slowing prices are still going up in South Orange County. Over the whole of the county we see the slowing in both sales and prices. We are holding our own. Mission Viejo and Aliso Viejo are down in pricing it is with a small volume of sales. Looks like we will go into the next year strong. Hello 2015.