2 Bedroom Furnished Condo for Sale in Mccormick Ranch

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA

Susana Wills, 602-790-2566, and Realty One Group are proud to present this gorgeous 2 bedroom furnished condo for sale in Mccormick Ranch.  Would you like to see this awesome condo first hand?  Then reach out to Susana today and arrange your very own showing!

 

9450 N 95th St unit 207
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
9450 N 95th St unit 207,Scottsdale ,85258
Price : $292,000.00
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 2.00
Square Foot : 1,372
Community : Village Three
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Condo, Townhome
Year Built : 1992



Click for Virtual Tour and more info on this awesome home!
Property Description

Location,location,location!!! Come and take a look at one of the nicest and immaculate condos you'll see at The Village, in McCormick Ranch! Pride of owner-ship. Fully remodeled with newer appliances, wood cabinetry, and granite counter tops. Fully furnished with gorgeous living-room set, elegant dining-room set, top of line washer and dryer set, flat screen TV. Fresh paint, master suite has private bath with granite counter tops and double sinks, tiled shower with glass doors, new decorative mirrors and fixtures, new window coverings, and many extras!!! Complex features 8 heated pools, and 8 heated.spas, tennis courts and shaded green-belts. Close to shopping, restaurants, hospital, library, walking/biking trails. Move-in ready. Live a luxurious life-style NOW! 

     

Susana Wills:  Valley Realtor with Realty One Group.

Mobile:  602-790-2566.

Email:  sswills2003@gmail.com .

Would you like to see more Scottsdale and Phoenix area homes for sale?  Then visit www.realtyoneaz.com for more today!

 

 

Do you have questions about a home mortgage for this lovely furnished 2 bedroom condo?  Gilbert Castillo of Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers!  Call Gilbert today at 602-989-3342 to get the pre-qualification process underway on a McCormick Ranch condo like this one!

Equal Housing Opportunity.

 

 

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
2 bedroom
furnished
condo for sale
mccormick ranch
scottsdale
az
arizona
85258

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,128

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information