Luxury Hilltop Mansion for Sale in North Phoenix 85020

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA

David R. Fuller, 602-363-7653, and RE/MAX Desert Showcase Realty are proud to present this one of a kind luxury hilltop mansion for sale in North Phoenix 85020.  Would you like to see this stunning home first hand?  Then reach out to David today and arrange your very own private showing!

 

1857 E CINNABAR Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85020
1857 E CINNABAR AVE Phoenix, AZ 85020
Price : $1,499,999.00
Bedrooms : 2
Bathrooms : 2.00
Square Foot : 3,224
Lot Size : 74,201 sq.ft.
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 1989
MLS Number : 5207138



Click for Virtual Tour and more info on this amazing home!
Property Description

Please have a look at video tour in pics section! Hill Top Mansion with one of a kind mountain and city views. Look west to the cardinals stadium and short few miles south the city skyline of central Phoenix. Night time scene is absolutely breath taking! These views are truly one of a kind and cannot be matched anywhere else in the city, This home is the definition of Luxury living. 100% renovated with nothing but the finest. Pocket doors throughout the home allow you for full unobstructed views in all directions. This true custom home offers multi level living with decks and patios off all bedrooms, multiple kitchen facilities and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces. This home is truly unique.

       

David R. Fuller:  Valley Realtor with  RE/MAX Desert Showcase.

Mobile:  602-363-7653.

Email:   realtorinaz@hotmail.com .

Would you like to see more Phoenix area luxury homes for sale?  Then visit David's website www.onlinephoenixhomes.com for more today!

 

Do you have questions about financing a luxury home like this one?  Cindy Hallas with Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers!  Call Cindy today at 602-793-9061 and get the pre-qualification process underway or visit her website at www.cindyhallas.com for info on obtaining the best financing for a beautiful hilltop mansion like this one!

Equal Housing Opportunity.

 

 

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
luxury
hilltop
mansion for sale
north
phoenix
az
arizona
85020

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
781,333
Jeri & Henri Gutner
Realty One Group Legacy - Doylestown, PA
CRS,GRI

Nice looking home, good luck with it. Hope you sell it soon.

Dec 17, 2014 10:47 AM #2
Rainmaker
810,295
Pete Xavier
Investments to Luxury - Pacific Palisades, CA
Outstanding Agent Referrals-Nationwide

Best Wishes on a smooth transaction soon with this stylish home!

Dec 17, 2014 11:23 AM #3
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,128

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information