With Christmas right around the corner it's important to know where to get those last minute gifts. Luckily if you live in Vegas you won't have to stray to far. Most neighborhoods have great shopping centers that are easily accessible to local residents. So whether your a Local in the 89145 or just visiting the 89109, rest assured you will find some great shopping options. Here is my list of the some of the best
1. Boca Park - 8950 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89145 - Beautiful upscale shopping and fine dinning located on the Westside. Shops Include: Chessecake factor, Gordon Biersch, REI, William Sonama, Barnes and Nobles
2. The District Green Valley - 2225 Village Walk Drive, Suite 171, Henderson, NV 89052- The District is a popular location for Green Valley residents venues include everything from fine dinning and shops, to outdoor movie night and of course the Green Valley Casino. Shops include Balboa's Pizza, Lucilles Smokehouse Bar b que, Chicos, Bella Bridesmade
3. Town Square - 6605 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas 89119 - When you have gone as far south on the strip as you can go you have found Town Square. A splinded area, where both locals and tourist alike frequent. shops Include: Ale House, Gymboree, Fossil Kay Jewlers, Yard House
4. Fashion Show Mall - 3200 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89109 - The most tourist friendly on this list. Fashion show mall has a variety of shops that can be enjoyed by visitors to Las Vegas. Located toward the North End of the strip, it attracts downtown visitors as well as those staying further south. Shops Include: Saks Fifth Avenue, Starbucks, Ted Bakers, True Relegion, El Sogondo Soul
5. Las Vegas Premium Outlets - 875 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89106 - Outlet stlye mall targeted more toward downtown visitors. You can find some great deals as well as a huge selection clothing stores. Shops Included: Nike Factory Store, Kenneth Cole, Perry Ellis, Steve Madden,
As I Real Estate Agent I recognize that importance of knowing all the details about the neighborhoods that I represent. I want my clients to understand that by working with me, your not getting Just a Real Estate agent, but a true community expert.