12/28/2014 Mission Viejo Home Values By Tim Lorenz
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 4.9 percent, for new homes up 16.8 percent and for resale condos up 7.3 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 3.2 percent and down 0.7 percent on condos and down 19.8 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are down 16.7 percent and the sales volume is down 8.2 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are down 14.3 percent and the sales volume is down 5.8 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are down 9.1 percent and the sales volume is down 5.3 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 26.3 percent and the sales volume is up 13.3 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 9.8 percent and the sales volume down 2.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are down 3.1 percent and the sales volume is up 8.8 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 6.5 percent and the sales volume is up 29.3 percent.
It is a once again picking up a bit during Christmas week. I wonder if there were a lot of Christmas presents purchased last week. Lets see what happens this comming week leeding into the new year.
Look at how well Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita and San Clemente all did well.