Nashville luxury homes for sale and December 2014 market report - 34 Nashville luxury homes sold during the month of November 2014 compared to 27 during the same period last year. The average sales price of Nashville luxury homes was $1,516,578 in November.
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold Nashville million dollar homes was 95%
- the average days on market for sold homes is down to 93 days
- 454 Nashville million dollar homes are listed in the Nashville MLS
- 44 Nashville million dollar homes are currently pending sale
- The absorption rate for Nashville luxury homes based on November sales and current inventory is 13 months
The breakdown for neighborhoods with Nashville luxury homes that sold in November are
- Belle Meade
- Cherokee Park
- Franklin Equestrian property
- Forest Hills
- Green Hills
- Oak Hill
- The Grove
- West Meade
Nashville luxury homes sales have been improving , but as you can see, the inventory levels allow buyers a lot of leverage to negotiate a better price.
Search for Nashville Luxury homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville luxury homes come on the market or price reductions in Nashville are posted.