5 Modern Interior Trends for Your Glenbrooke Condo this 2015
If you’re planning to re-decorate your Glenbrooke Condo in Bridgewater NJ this New Year, it’s worth to know the latest fads in home fashion. The good news? The experts at Zillow Digs have announced the five latest interior decorating trends that’ll be a sure hit this 2015.
Read on to know the latest home design trends and how they apply to your gorgeous residence:
1. Gold Fixtures. Gold-colored finishes, typically associated with the early 90’s, are making a big comeback in 2015. But this time, with a modern twist: bright gold with a sleek finish for extra shine. “Homeowners will no longer be limited to silver or stainless steel fixtures, and will feel free to mix and match finish colors, or go bold with all gold,” according to the Zillow Digs report. So if you feel like adding blings to your bathroom fixtures of your Glenbrooke townhome in Bridgewater NJ, now may be the perfect time to do so.
2. Cowhide. Take your living room to a whole new level with cowhide. Ideal accent texture for home interior because of its versatility, cowhides can be an excellent choice for pillows, rugs, throw blankets, and even wall hangings, too.
3. Wallpaper. According to Jamie Beckwith of Beckwith Interiors, “Wallpaper is coming back in a big way.” It seems like wall paper and textured wall coverings will take the stage in 2015. Time to say goodbye to plain white walls and choose the digital prints of your liking.
4. Blue Accent Colors. If you love the color blue, 2015 is the right year for you to incorporate it in your home designs. Blue is also the perfect complement to Marsala, the 2015 Pantone Color of the year, as it’s becomes extra vibrant against warm earth tones. Blue is also known for its calming effects making it the right accent color to use on your living room and bedrooms.
5. Modern/mid-century modern elements. “Mid-century modern elements will weave their way into 2015 home decor — from architecture to furniture — and will be one of the biggest up-and-coming design styles for 2015,” according to Zillow Digs. You just have to careful with which designs to add to your Glenbrooke condo. The idea is to give it a modern twist and not to take over your whole home.
Your home is a reflection of your personality. In choosing which of these modern interior trends to use, it’s important not only to consider the aesthetics but their functions as well. Incorporating these latest trends in Bridgewater NJ homes sold will not only make them more attractive, but may also increase their market value as well.
Visit www.CNJHomeFinder.com to know more about other homes for sale in Bridgewater NJ.
Need help in selling your Glenbrooke condo in Bridgewater NJ? Call me, Mike Downer at 732-302-1771 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be glad to talk with you and assist you in all of your real estate needs.