Brentwood TN real estate December 2014 update - Home sales in Brentwood continue at a rapid pace with 62 closings for the month of November an increase of 24% over the same month last year. The absorption rate is still low at 4 months keeping Brentwood TN homes in a sellers market.
- 62 Brentwood TN homes sold in November compared to 50 the same month last year
- the average sales price of homes sold was $710,314 compared to $684,318 and increase of 3.7%
- 124 Brentwood TN homes are pending sale
- 267 Brentwood TN homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the list price to sales price ratio of Brentwood TN homes sold in November was 99%
- the absorption rate of Brentwood TN real estate based on November sales is 4 months
- the average size of Brentwood Tn real estate sold was 4226 square feet
- The average price per square feet of Brentwood homes sold was $168
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville homes are posted.
Search for Brentwood tn real estate here, or call your Brentwood Tn real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853