Rusk County Wisconsin, Vast Forests and Trophy Whitetails
Rusk County is one of my personal favorite areas of Wisconsin.
Our clients at Woodland Management Service not only own a lot of forest land in this county, they are also quite happy with the bountiful wildlife here.
Rusk County is home to more than 430 thousand acres of forest land, more than 75 percent of which is private land with the remaining 100 thousand acres being primarily on the County Forest and the Flambeau State Forest.
Most of this forest land is Aspen and Northern hardwoods which are not only good for producing income for our clients but also great habitat for high quality Deer, Grouse, Turkeys, Bears, and
If you are interested in purchasing land in Rusk county or if you already own some and would like to learn more about how to improve this land, give me a call, our Foresters and Wildlife Specialists can help.
View Rusk County Forests and Wildlife in a larger map
A few other articles to check out.
- Click here to learn more
What is a Forester & Why do I Need a Forester?
Buying and Selling Forest Land
- Top 10 List for Selling Your Forestland at a Premium Price.
- What Is My Tree Worth? Q&A#3
- Forestland Evaluations, dont Buy or Sell Forestland without one.
- FAQ - How important is Access When Selling Hunting and Recreational Land?
Managing the Forest
- Your Forest May Need a Little Help
- FAQ Is leaving my woodland alone best for Wildlife & Forest Health?
- FAQ How do I create a Wildlife Paradise on my Property?
- FAQ How do I Encourage More Wildlife on My Land?
- FAQ What is Hygrading and why is it so Bad??
- FAQ I Have Recently Purchased/Inherited Some Forest Land. What's Next?
- Need a Break on your Forestland Taxes?
- Why Should I Hire A Forester To Sell My Timber? Q&A#4
- Do I need to have a Clear Cut on my property? Q&A#3
- Spring and Summer Danger, Oak Wilt can kill your most valuable trees
- Hunters are Looking to Lease Your Forestland