* NEW LISTING* $365,000 - Waterfront - 36 Raritan Reach Rd. - South Amboy, NJ 08879
LUXURY 3-LEVEL END-UNIT TOWNHOME IS SPACIOUS AND SHOWS LIKE A MODEL....QUAINT WATERFRONT RESORT-STYLE COMMUNITY CALLED "HARBOR VILLAGE" IS A COMMUTER'S DREAM LOCATION.
- Boasting nearly 1,800 sq. ft. of living space and an open layout ideal for entertaining this CAPE HENRY model offers 2 large bedrooms + 2.5 bathrooms + one-car garage, and sits on a PREMIUM lot.
- Located on the sought-after side of the street which is closest to the water, allows for or rolling walking directly out to the water and has been upgraded to the hilt! Just the right amount of natural light beaming through the beautiful windows helps keep the electric bills really low in this gorgeous home. Enjoy a side water-view from your deck.
- Upgrades include 3" oak hardwood flooring, Italian tile throughout foyer/kitchen/backsplash/bathrooms, recessed lighting in kitchen/living room/master bedroom suite/family room, crown molding in foyer/living room/dining room, granite in kitchen, 36" maple cabinetry in kitchen and full bathrooms, cultured marble vanity tops in two bathrooms, plush carpet in three rooms, chair rail in dining room, stainless steel appliances, designer lighting fixtures and a security system.
- Entire townhome was professionally painted from top to bottom in appealing colors with high-quality Behr and Benjamin Moore paints. Thousands of dollars in custom real wood and faux wood blinds in living room, family room, both bedrooms and master bathroom will remain after the sale for the new owner to enjoy.
- A public beach, park with playground, baseball fields and NEW YMCA are merely a few blocks from this gem. Commuters can grab a coffee at Dunkin' Donuts or a sandwich at the NEW Subway conveniently located next to the NJ Transit train or bus in beautiful downtown South Amboy. Save on gas and tolls with a commute to Manhattan or Princeton that is less than 60 mins.
- Lawn care, landscaping, power-washing, snow removal and routine neighborhood beautification are taken care of by the fiscally responsible HOA (home owner's association). Seriously....it gets no better than this. Seller is a licensed real estate agent.
Living here makes EVERYDAY feel like you're on vacation!
Want to get YOUR home SOLD??? I will bring you RESULTS!
Contact me confidentially at: Amber@AmberLovesRealEstate.com or text me at 732.991.9426 (cell)
Amber Noble Garland, CDPE/CNE/Realtor-Associate
A NOBLE HOME TEAM at Keller Willliams Realty - West Monmouth
50-B Route 9 N.
Morganville, NJ 07751
732.536.9010, ext 101 (office)
*Each office independently owned & operated*