1/3/2015 Mission Viejo Home Values By Tim Lorenz
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 4.1 percent, for new homes up 13.2 percent and for resale condos up 5.0 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 8.0 percent and down 4.1 percent on condos and down 20.6 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are down 6.8 percent and the sales volume is down 12.5 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are down 4.3 percent and the sales volume is down 8.3 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 5.9 percent and the sales volume is up 1.0 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 26.3 percent and the sales volume is up 13.3 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 20.6 percent and the sales volume down 12.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are down 1.5 percent and the sales volume is down 10.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 9.7 percent and the sales volume is up 40.0 percent.
It is a once again picking in one half of San Clemente, Laguna Niguel and the biggest gain is Rancho Santa Margarita. Holidaies are over now we will begin to see what will happen in our market.
Look at how well Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita and San Clemente