This will be presented in a series of blogs so that you can have time to give this some consideration.
The list was developed by the Orlando Area Association of REALTORS.
1. Make appointment with seller for listing presentation.
2. Send a written or e-mail confirmation of appointment and call to confirm.
3. Review appointment questions.
4. Research all comparable currently listed properties.
5. Research sales activity for the past 18 months from MLS and public databases.
6. Research average "days on market" for properties similar in type, price and location.
7. Download and review property tax roll information.
8. Prepare "comparable market analysis" (CMA) to establish market value.
9. Obtain copy of subdivision plat/complex layout.
10. Research property's ownership and deed type.
11. Research property's current use and zoning.
12. Verify legal description.
13. Research property's land use coding and deed restrictions.
14. Research property's current use and zoning.
15. Verify legal names of owner(s) in counties public property records.
16. Prepare listing presentation package with above materials.
17. Perform exterior "curb appeal assessment" of subject property.
18. Compile and assemble formal file on property.
19. Review listing appointment checklist to ensure completion of all tasks.
Well that should be enough to get your wheels turning. Hopefully this helps you understand our commitment to you. This list will be added to periodically. Others topics will appear also. Thank you for your time and consideration. Be at home with us!
Subscribe to CommentsComment