DO’S AND DONT’S
Things you must know when purchasing a home or doing a refinance:
- DON’T quit your job or change jobs.
- DON’T BUY ANYTHING! Purchase an auto or take on any additional debt.
- DON’T apply for credit anywhere or complete any credit application.
- DON’T co-Sign for ANYONE.
- DON’T change bank accounts or transfer money within your existing bank accounts. If you must (i.e. C.D. matures, etc) please contact me regarding how to handle the updated information.
- DON’T deposit CASH into any accounts; we cannot use cash funds!
- DON’T allow others to deposit their funds into your bank account(s) that are not listed on the bank account(s).
- DON’T have any Non-Sufficient-Funds (NSF’s) or overdrafts on your bank statements – THIS CAN BE A DEAL KILLER!
- DON’T purchase any other real estate or land.
- DON’T allow anyone to make an inquiry on your credit report.
- DON’T throw away any new income or asset documents.
- DON’T plan on MOVING ON A CERTAIN DATE! Delays in our business are COMMON.
- DON’T be afraid to ask us questions.
- DO keep all mortgages current. (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd.)
- DO keep all car payments current and all Visa, MasterCard and department store accounts current.
- DO call me before making any kind of financial move.
- DO call us if you have concerns are not feeling comfortable about anything – It’s normal to be nervous, this is part of the process; but if you’re feeling more than that please call us we’re here to help you.