If you are looking for Tahoe Park homes for sale, you have great taste!
Tahoe park is a great place to find a beautiful home in a lovely area at a reasonable price. The homes in Tahoe Park are older and smaller than found in many other neighborhoods in Sacramento, but they have character. Besides, the mature landscaping and location of Tahoe Park is hard to beat!
The Pros of Tahoe Park Homes for Sale:
- Close to East Sacramento and the wonderful cafes and restaurants found there.
- Affordable homes in a great location.
- Mature landscaping.
- Low crime rate.
- Clost to highway 50 and 65th Street for easy commuting
- Centered aound a beautiful park that features a swimming pool, picnic benches, baseball fields, running/fitness path, and children's play areas.
- There is a strong and active neighborhood association.
- Tahoe park is an up and coming neighborhood with new cafes and restaurants popping up.
- Many of the homes have large yards.
The Cons of Tahoe Park Homes for Sale:
- Most of the homes have small rooms.
- It can be difficult to find a home with a two car garage.
- Most of the homes are older and may require significant upgrades and repairs.
- Many of the homes are on the smaller side in regards to total square feet.
- There aren't many highly rated schools in the area.
- While there's a large park, the area is disconnected from other nature areas in Sacramento.
If you think Tahoe Park sounds like a neighborhod that you would like to find a home in, click here to access a list of all the Tahoe Park homes currently for sale. Also feel free to contact me to schedule a time to view a few homes in person at 916-254-9806. -Jared