1/11/2015 San Clemente Home Values By Michael Albrecht
This week’s report on home values for San Clemente and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a San Clemente Realtor Michael Albrecht. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 1.8 percent, for new homes up 18 percent and for resale condos up 1.1 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 7.1 percent and down 8.9 percent on condos and down 30.4 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are down 7.8 percent and the sales volume is down 10.7 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 7.1 percent and the sales volume is down 7.2 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 8.7 percent and the sales volume is 21.4 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 5.0 percent and the sales volume is up 2.9 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 2.0 percent and the sales volume down 0.0 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 7.8 percent and the sales volume is down 7.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 14.1 percent and the sales volume is up 44.7 percent.
It looks as if most of Orange County and certanily South Orange County is showing a drop off in the number of sales week over week. Now look at San Clemente 92673 wow that is a big increase. San Clemente is still setting the pace for South Orange County.