3 Bedroom Home for Sale near Sunset Ridge Elementary Phoenix, AZ

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA

David R. Fuller, 602-363-7653, and RE/MAX Desert Showcase are proud to present this beautiful 3 bedroom home for sale near Sunset Ridge Elementary Phoenix, AZ.  Would you like to see this awesome home first hand?  Then reach out to David today and arrange your very own showing!

 

32425 N 23RD Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85085
32425 N 23RD AVE Phoenix, AZ 85085
Price : $217,900.00
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2.50
Square Foot : 1,882
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 2005
MLS Number : 5216668



Click for Virtual Tour and more info on this awesome home!
Property Description

This breathtaking, move in ready home features 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, a spacious den, and 2 car garage. An open floor plan with a gorgeous entry way, this home is full of upgrades from flooring to the kitchen cabinets and appliances. Large master bedroom suite features walk in closet and private balcony. The custom master bathroom includes double sinks and a separate shower and tub. The two large guest bedrooms share a unique Jack and Jill bathroom.. All within a gated community, located within the Deer Valley School District, and close to Gore, USAA, Norterra, John C. Lincoln Hospital, and Deer Valley Airport. This home is a true paradise. Sonoran Foothills also features 2 swimming pools, spas, children's playground, hiking, and more. Must see!! 

    

David R. Fuller:  Valley Realtor with RE/MAX Desert Showcase.

Mobile:  602-363-7653

Email:  justlist3d@gmail.com .

Would you like to see more Phoenix area homes for sale?  Then visit David's website www.onlinephoenixhomes.com for more today!

 

Do you have questions about a home mortgage for this gorgeous 3 bedroom home?  Cindy Hallas with Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers!  Call Cindy today at 602-793-9061 and get the pre-qualification process underway or visit her website at www.cindyhallas.com for more info on obtaining a home mortgage for a lovely home near Sunset Ridge Elementary in Phoenix, AZ like this one!

Equal Housing Opportunity.

 

 

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
3 bedroom
home for sale
sunset ridge elementary
phoenix
az
arizona
85085

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
634,222
Kathleen Luiten
Resort and Second-Home Specialist - Princeville, HI
Kauai Luxury Ocean Home Sales

Cindy,  this looks like a great property. Good luck with your sale!

Jan 12, 2015 02:57 AM #1
Rainer
22,252
David R. Fuller
RE/MAX - Anthem, AZ

Thank you so much!!! It has been getting two to three showings a day since listed a couple days ago. I see a contract in the near future! I would love to help any Arizona buyers you have!!! 35% referral fee!!! We love our referral partners :) David R Fuller RE/MAX Desert Showcase 602-363-7653

Jan 12, 2015 11:41 AM #2
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,128

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information