3 Bedroom Home for Sale near Old Town Scottsdale, AZ

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA

Geoffrey Adams, 480-478-0139, and Realty ONE Group are proud to present this gorgeous 3 bedroom home for sale near Old Town Scottsdale, AZ.  Would you like to see this awesome home first hand?  Then reach out to Geoffrey today and arrange your very own showing!

 

8450 E SHERIDAN Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
8450 E SHERIDAN ST Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Price : $274,900.00
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2.00
Square Foot : 1,423
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 1960
MLS Number : 5218431



Click for Virtual Tour and more info on this awesome home!
Property Description

Amazing culmination of Old Town Scottsdale interior and exterior design beauty and livability. Entertaining and relaxing in classic Scottsdale style, this home offers a it all. Walk, bike, and trolley Old town's shops, bars, and restaurants. Home features updated windows, refinished walls/ceilings, (real) Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout with slate stone in bathrooms, Delta/Moen faucets. Outdoor living includes: architectural tile roof with elastomeric galvanized steel patio roof, misters, sand-flame in-ground fire pit, grill hookup, raised bluestone patio with power and cable TV, grapefruit, orange, lemon and lime trees, solid concrete organic raised vegetable planters, built-in bench, and exterior 200 Square Feet double room workshop and storage. 

    

Geoffrey Adams:  Valley Realtor with Realty ONE Group.

Mobile:  480-478-0139.

Email:  buyersupport@allinonegroup.org .

Would you like to see more Scottsdale and Phoenix area homes for sale?  Then visit Geoffrey's website www.azcommunityrealtor.com for more today!

 

Do you have questions about a home mortgage for this lovely 3 bedroom home in Old Town?  Cindy Hallas with Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers!  Call Cindy today at 602-793-9061 to get the pre-qualification process underway or visit her website at www.cindyhallas.com for more info on obtaining a home mortgage on a Scottsdale, AZ home like this one!

Equal Housing Opportunity.

 

 

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
3 bedroom
home for sale
old town
scottsdale
az
arizona
85257

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,128

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information