Residential Mountain View Lot for Sale in Mayer, AZ

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA

Scott McCracken, 602-245-0778, and Smart Move Professionals, Roadrunner Group are proud to preset this beautiful residential mountain view lot for sale in Mayer, AZ.  Would you like more information about this awesome lot for sale?  Then reach out to Scott today and schedule a showing!

 

15360 E Upper Ridge Lane
Mayer, AZ 86333
15360 E Upper Ridge LN 113 Mayer, AZ 86333
Price : $35,000.00
County : Yavapai
Property Type : Vacant Land
MLS Number : 5012217



Click for Virtual Tour and more info on this awesome lot!
Property Description

Wonderful view lot at Bensch Daybreak Ranch in phase 2. Upscale community with club house and pool, seasonal creek, abundant wildlife, 15 acre riparian park, manicured paths for nature walks, and picnic areas. There is a state of the art fitness center and spa. Mild year round weather with blue skies and clean air. Listen to the quail's song as the sunrise greets the morning and awakens your spirit. Call Listing Agent for more info. Sign is on the property. 

    

Scott McCracken:  Valley Realtor with Smart Move Professionals, Roadrunner Group, HomeSmart.

Mobile:  602-245-0778.

Email:  scott@roadrunnergroup.cc

Would you like to see more Mayer, AZ and Phoenix area homes and land for sale?  Then visit Scott's website www.roadrunnergroup.cc for more today!

Equal Housing Opportunity.

 

 

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
residential
mountain view
lot for sale
mayer
az
arizona
86333

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,128

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information