Last year our 2014 Realtor Must Have Apps post was one of the most popular all year long. This built off the popularity of our 2013 Realtor Must Have Apps post two years ago.
Expect no less this year with our 21 Top Realtor Mobile Apps for 2015. Grab your smart phone and get ready to start installing these great “real estate business enhancing” tools.
Disclaimer: Although most of these apps are FREE some do come at a cost, while others offer Premium/Paid versions… we are NOT an affiliate and DO NOT get compensated in any way if you choose to purchase or upgrade to a paid solution. This post is FREE content with no strings attached.
So here we go…
Claiming business expenses has never been so simple with Receipts2go. This iPhone and iPad app keeps track of your receipts while you’re out and about by taking a photo of the receipt and saving it along with essential expense details. When the time comes to claim your expenses, Receipts2go automatically exports all of your receipt details into one PDF or CSV report along with the images. It’s then simply a matter of tapping the email button to send it to your accountant or bookkeeper. You have the added flexibility to log expenses by category, vendor or month.
Click here to get Receipts2go
#2 Insightly CRM
- Call, email, text message and map your shared Insightly contacts
- Add, update and assign tasks
- Manage your contacts, opportunities and projects.
- View emails shared by others in your team
Click here to get Insightly CRM
#3 Scanner Pro by Readdle
- Scan receipts to keep track of travel expenses
- Convert paper notes and sketches into digital copies
- Sign with a pen and scan a contract to email it back
- Save interesting articles and book pages for further reading
Click here to get Scanner Pro
With eKEY software, use your iPhone as your lockbox key. eKEY updates wirelessly so you can do business anywhere!
- Wireless updates and alerts
- Obtain listing keys
- Keep track of all your key boxes right from your phone!
- Manage and program your key boxes
- Easily place and remove key boxes from listings using your phone (You can also change your own shackle codes)
Click here to get Receipts2goeKEY
- Store your logins, credit cards, identities, and secure notes
- Log in to websites without having to remember any of your passwords
- Fill credit cards and identities without typing
- Quickly access your most used items using favorites
- Powerful search to find what you need fast
Click here to get 1Password
Listings+ is an easy-to-use app that helps Real Estate Agents log, track and report on their listing activity. Real Estate Professionals can quickly record an inquiry, schedule a showing and track the success of an open house. Listings+ lets agents easily record an event, capture contacts, document feedback, schedule calendar appointments — and keep their clients updated every step of the way!
- Create and edit inquiries, showings, and open houses
- Custom events provide a way to log unique events
- Counter to track number of open house visitors
- Feedback fields to pass along comments to clients
- Private fields to keep information confidential
- Link or add address book contacts to listings or events
- Create or edit calendar appointments right from the app
- Store property access codes, tax assessed values and frequently used notes
- Share reports and listing statistics directly with clients
HOW TO USE LISTINGS+ TO ENHANCE YOUR REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
- Overpriced Properties: collect and send feedback to show buyer feedback
- Open Houses: keep track of visitors and contacts met
- Showings: Schedule showings with just a couple clicks
- Price Reductions: Quickly see who to notify about the new price
- Buyers: Easily follow up with buyers who have viewed your property
- Stand out as the Real Estate Agent of choice – use Listings+ in listings presentations to show potential sellers how organized you are and demonstrate the level of communication and service they can expect when they list with you.
Click here to get Listings+
Download and listen to your favorite podcasts directly from your iOS device without the need to sync with iTunes.
- Search, subscribe to and download audio and video podcasts of any size
- Manually subscribe to podcasts via URL
- Download podcasts automatically
- Continue podcast downloads in the background*
- Browse and download older podcast episodes
- Auto-refresh podcast feeds
- Settings for auto-download and episode retention
- Import and export podcast feeds via OPML
- Import supported audio/video media files
- Support for password-protected podcasts
- Create and edit “smart” playlists
- View podcast details and episode show notes
- Rename podcast titles
iCloud Syncing with other iOS devices or Macs**
- Podcast subscriptions
- Episode information
Click here to get Downcast
Whether you are a businessperson visiting customers, or a trucking company with a large fleet that needs optimized routing in a new city, you can use a route planning system that lets you optimize your activities to save time and money.
Route4MeTM begins with the simple idea that there exists a need for a route planning and mapping system that lets people find the most efficient route not just between points A and B, but between points A, B, C, D, and… Z.
The system has to scale from a simple two-stop route, to hundreds or thousands of stops on one trip. And, it has to provide all the information needed to plan and complete a trip, including a route listing, a map with pins and route lines, and driving (or walking) directions.
Click here to get Route4Me
World’s online learning marketplace, where 5 million+ students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography–and much, much more. Each of our 22,000+ courses is taught by an expert instructor, and every course is available on-demand, so students can learn at their own pace, on their own time, and on any device.
Click here to get Udemy
The Eyejot platform is used throughout the world and features a robust server platform designed to store video messages in the “cloud.” Eyejot video messages that you receive are stored conveniently in your own video inbox accessed through this app or on the Eyejot web site. Your account works in both places!
- Record using either the front or rear facing camera
- Select video from the photo gallery
- Upload video messages in the background
- Download video messages from the “cloud” into your device
- Five (5) minute video messages for all users
- Longer recording durations for Eyejot PRO and PRO+ members
- Video business cards (aka Eyejot vCards)
- Support for portrait or landscape recording (Eyejot automatically rotates)
Click here to get Eyejot
#11 Wifi Photo MultiLoader
- No USB cable. Sync photos between iOS devices only with Wifi network
- No application on your PC. Only with standard Web browser
- Choose hundreds of photos just in 2 secs with our super intelligent image picker
- Optionally merge multiple photos into ani GIF or collage
- Concurrent upload of multiple photos – high performance
- Change photo size at your choice
- Preserves EXIF data – no information loss
- Background upload – even when you close the app
- Works perfect on iOS7!
Click here to get Wifi Photo MultiLoader
Please feel free to drop a comment below with some of your favorite phone apps.
Strength and courage,
FOR MORE MUST HAVE APPS CLICK HERE!!!