New Single-Family Home in Winter Garden, FL. Bailey style home in Summerlake Community.
This 2,900 sq. ft. single story home on a 65' wide homesite overlooking a private water ski lake is stunning! Tiled roof, huge kitchen/ family room concept with large window everywhere.
Winter Garden, FL
Summerlake is a Central Florida Community that takes you back to a time when families escaped to their favorite summer resort for aweekend of pure enjoyment – splashing in the lakes, relaxing in the sun, riding bicycles, playing games and just living for the fun of it!
At Summerlake Central Florida families can once again relax along the lakefront, enjoying water skiing, fishing and other water sports. The Summerlake Clubhouse and Fitness Center is the hub of social and recreational activity, with lots of fun for everyone.
The traditional home designs at Summerlake include porches that are perfect for getting to know your neighbors. Wide sidewalks make it easy for you and your children to stroll down to the recreation center, or the lakefront, or perhaps to the proposed elementary school within the community. It's a family-friendly, resort lifestyle that will create the fondest of memories.
Nestled amid the rolling hills, orange groves, and spring fed lakes of Horizon West, Orlando's newest planned development, Summerlake rests. Summerlake is close to 429, the Florida Turnpike and I4 for easy access and just minutes to Disney parks and entertainment. Summerlake offers a resort style living experience for today's busy families. Adding to the ambiance, many of Summerlake's traditional home designs feature welcoming front porches. Relax at the state of the art clubhouse and pool or at one of several community parks. Visit us today to learn more about the ideal lifestyle that Summerlake offers!
· Disney World Resort - 5 minutes.
· Publix and other shopping - 4 minutes.
· Schools - minutes away.
· Orange County National Golf Center - 2 minutes.
· SR 429 entrance/exit - 3 minutes.
· Windermere Chain of Lakes boat ramp - 6 minutes.
· Winter Garden Village - 7 minutes.
· SR 192 shops and restaurants - 7 minutes.
· Downtown Disney - 10 minutes.
· Historic Downtown Winter Garden - 10 minutes.
Summerlake is located within Horizon West, a 28,000-acre mixed use area in West Orange County that must adher to strict development standards. Just 3 minutes from Summerlake the Horizon West Town Center is now under development with plans for shopping and services of every description, restaurants and entertainment venues, office space, a hospital and a college campus.
Summerlake is the perfect home for you and your family. All residents of this master planned community have access to luxury-style amenities. Highlighted amenities include: a tennis court, basketball court, clubhouse and recreation center, resort-styled swimming pool, dog park and walking trails.
All homes within the community come equipped with our Everything’s Included promise. From stainless steel appliances to pull-out shelving in the kitchen, your new home comes move-in ready. Summerlake also offers a variety of floorplan options, perfect for families of all sizes.
- Lakefront clubhouse with fitness center, resort-style swimming pool, and a children’s playground
- Community amenities also include volleyball court, tennis and basketball courts, and numerous walking and biking paths
- Nearby employers include Walt Disney World®, Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge and Universal Studios®
- Commuter friendly, and close to SR-429, SR-535 and US-192
- Nestled between the orange groves and spring-fed lakes of West Orange County
- Resort style pool, clubhouse and fitness center
- Walking trails and dog park
- Minutes from Orange County National Golf Center
- Great Central Florida attractions, shopping and restuarants minutes away
- Exercise - Fitness
- Walking - Nature Trails
- Club House
Our local expert team, Carrie Courtney & Company at Changing Latitudes, is ready to answer questions or help you find your perfect new home. Just call Carrie Courtney at (407)922-9767 or email email@example.com. Or click here to view our website. We look forward to hearing from you! Follow us today on Facebook: Carrie Courtney & Company at Changing Latitudes, Pinterest: @CLatitudesFL, Twitter: @Clatitudes, and Instagram: @CLatitudes