There are approximately 3,800 homes in Montclair plus 108 acre Lake Montclair.. In addition to swimming, Dolphin Beach on the lake is the scene of many community events.
Waterway Drive, the main thoroughfare has lanes separated by exquisite flowering trees, attractive landscaping and bordered by wide sidewalks perfect for walking, jogging or cycling.
Montclair Golf Tennis and Swim Club has an 18 hole golf course that winds through Montclair. The clubhouse has an excellent dining room and is available for private parties and receptions.
Major shopping facilities are also within approximately 10 minutes.
Montclair is one of the most popular residential subdivisions in Prince William County and Northern Virginia or, as the community's website says, "When you recall your hometown, you are bound to think of tree-lined streets, blooming flowers, ample yards, parks for playing and friendly neighbors. For the nostalgic feeling that brings you home, there is no place like the Prince William County neighborhood of Montclair." Note: Detached homes in Montclair have several different legal descriptions, but they are all part of the Montclair Home Owners .Association.
Place your mouse over any bar in the interactive graphs below. You will see a number of units or dollars and a +/- percentage compared to the same month a year ago.
- Inventory levels of Montclair real estate detached homes and town homes has fluctuated throughout most of 2014
- The number of Montclair homes sold has fluctuated as well
- However, Montclair home prices have risen every month of 2014
- If you are interested in a Montclair home the Spring of 2015 will be the time to purchase - inventory will be at seasonal highs and you will benefit before prices reach annual highs
- The full year report suggests a Montclair home purchase should be a sound investment
Montclair Active Listings Repor
Montclair Sold Listings Report
Montclair Average Sold Price Report
The Kruschkas are long-term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell Montclair real estate contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you