Ready to Build Residential Lot for Sale Scottsdale 85259

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA

David R. Fuller, 602-363-7653, and RE/MAX Desert Showcase are proud to present this beautiful ready to build residential lot for sale Scottsdale 85259.  Would you like to take a look at this lot first hand?  Then reach out to David today and arrange your very own showing!

 

11420 N 122ND Place 90
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
11420 N 122ND PL 90 Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Price : $375,000.00
Community : Mcdowell Acres 3
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Vacant Land
MLS Number : 5166376



Click for Virtual Tour and more info on this awesome lot!
Property Description

Location, location, location!!! This is one of, if not the best priced ready to build lot in desirable 85259. Don't let this opportunity slip by. Custom million dollar homes are in abundance at your new lot. Mountain views, lifestyle, shopping and easy freeway access make this lot to hard to pass up. I will gladly help align you with a builder that will make your dreams come true! 

     

David R. Fuller:  Valley Realtor with RE/MAX Desert Showcase.

Mobile:  602-363-7653.

Email:  justlist3d@gmail.com .

Would you like to see more Scottsdale and Phoenix area homes and land for sale?  Then visit David's website www.onlinephoenixhomes.com for more today!

Equal Housing Opportunity.

 

 

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
ready to build
residential lot
lot for sale
scottsdale
az
arizona
85259

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,128

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information