1/18/2015 Mission Viejo Home Values By Tim Lorenz
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 0.9 percent, for new homes up 22.7 percent and for resale condos up 4.8 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 0.2 percent and down 4.2 percent on condos and down 29.6 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are down 1.3 percent and the sales volume is down 20.7 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 7.4 percent and the sales volume is down 0.0 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 11.7 percent and the sales volume is 21.4 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are up 3.7 percent and the sales volume is up 5.2 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 9.4 percent and the sales volume down 2.9 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 8.5 percent and the sales volume is down 12.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are down 2.1 percent and the sales volume is up 51.5 percent.
We are seeing seasonal adjustments to the market but look at the increases in the San clemente market 92673 a huge increase in Sales Volume.