3 Bedroom Home for Sale 2 RV Gates in Queen Creek, AZ

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA

Kristi Harkness, 480-390-3949, and Realty ONE Group are proud to present this beautiful 3 bedroom home for sale 2 RV gates in Queen Creek, AZ.  Would you like to see this awesome home first hand?  Then reach out to Kristi today and arrange your very own showing!

 

21108 S 223RD Way
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
21108 S 223RD WAY Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Price : $342,000.00
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2.00
Square Foot : 2,242
Lot Size : 43,698 sq.ft.
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 2004
MLS Number : 5223563



Click for Virtual Tour and more info on this awesome home!
Property Description

Immaculately kept 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a 6 car garage and 2 RV gates with full RV hookups including electric, water,and dump station. Additional office in a detached building! This home sits on a beautifully landscaped acre lot. Large circular driveway, mature trees, paved walkways and designed for easy maintenance. The main house is over 1600 square feet while the second building adds another 1250 square feet for living or working as even the garage has A/C. Perfect choice for anyone running a home based business or has lots of toys to store! Updated neutral colors, large open kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and newly renovated cabinets. Spacious open floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Large covered patio opens to a park like setting. Home is move in ready. No HOA! 

     

Kristi Harkness:  Valley Realtor with Realty ONE Group.

Mobile:  480-390-3949.

Email:  kristiharkness@gmail.com .

Would you like to see more Queen Creek, AZ and Phoenix area homes for sale?  Then visit Kristi's website www.kristiharkness.com for more today!

 

Do you have questions about this gorgeous 3 bedroom Queen Creek, AZ home?  Cindy Hallas with Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers.  Call Cindy today at 602-793-9061 and get the pre-qualification process underway or visit her website at www.cindyhallas.com for more info on obtaining a home mortgage for a beautiful home like this one!

Equal Housing Opportunity.

 

 

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
3 bedroom
home for sale
2 rv gates
queen creek
3 bedroom
home for sale
2 rv gates
queen creek
az
az
arizona
85142
arizona
85142

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,128

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information