3 Bedroom Home for Sale Across from Park in Camelback Corridor

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA

Padi Noel, 602-388-0688, and DPR Realty are proud to present this gorgeous 3 bedroom home for sale across from park in Camelback Corridor.  Would you like to see this awesome home first hand?  Then reach out to Padi today and arrange your very own showing!

 

2719 E FLOWER ST.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
2719 E FLOWER ST Phoenix, AZ 85016
Price : $174,900.00
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2.00
Square Foot : 1,902
Lot Size : 9,424 sq.ft.
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 1937
MLS Number : 5224844



Click for Virtual Tour and more info on this awesome home!
Property Description

Great LOCATION-Close to Arcadia District, Camelback Corridor,Central Phoenix. Property is ready for move in or the ''Next Chapter'' Well built Adobe with siding home with some interior plastered walls. Home sits on an irrigated lot with lots of beautiful mature trees. Front/back yard is grass. This home stands empty ready for her new owner to blend Updates with her original features. Additions to living space were permitted. Workshop/storage. A/C s approx 6 years old. 

     

Padi Noel:  Valley Realtor with DPR Realty, LLC.

Mobile:  602-388-0688.

Email:  padipoo@gmail.com .

Would you like to see more Phoenix, AZ and Camelback Corridor homes for sale?  Then visit Padi's website www.padinoel.dprrealty.com for more today!

 

Do you have questions about a home mortgage for this lovely 3 bedroom Camelback Corridor home?  Cindy Hallas with Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers!  Call Cindy today at 602-793-9061 and get the pre-qualification process underway or visit her website at www.cindyhallas.com for more info on obtaining a home mortgage on gorgeous 3 bedroom home like this one!

Equal Housing Opportunity.

 

 

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
3 bedroom
home for sale
across from park
camelback corridor
phoenix
az
arizona
85016

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
781,333
Jeri & Henri Gutner
Realty One Group Legacy - Doylestown, PA
CRS,GRI

Nice looking home, good luck with it. Hope you sell it soon.

Jan 22, 2015 10:43 AM #1
Rainmaker
1,066,635
Mark Loewenberg
KW of the Palm Beaches - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
KW 561-214-0370

great property that some lucky buyer will grab soon in your marketplace!

Jan 22, 2015 10:52 AM #2
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,128

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information