Trivia Question answers for Saturday January 25, 2015
1. What is the name of the dog in the musical "Annie"? Sandy
2. What Florida island was known by Spanish explorers as "Long Island"? Key Largo
3. In which James Bond movie does the charater Pussy Galore appear in? Gold Finger
4. What Harvard dropout held 533 US patents upon his death in 1991, second only to Thomas Edison? Edwin Land
Trivia questions for Sunday January 22, 2015
1. Which sci-fi author is credited with coining the term "cyberspace"?
2. What is the name of the dog in the movie "Mary Poppins"?
3. What does an an Enigma machine do?
4. What martial art has a name beginning with "K" that means empty hand?
Enjoy your day!