Pennsylvania Fun Facts and Trivia - Trivia 21
I've just joined a new Group here on Active Rain, Trivia 21, and we are going to have some fun and learn something at the same time, maybe. Thank you James Dray for getting the group going.
Here are several Philadelphia, PA Firsts:
1. Philadelphia became home to the first Computer.
2. The First daily Newspaper was published in Philadelphia in 1784.
3. Philadelphia had the first Zoological Garden in 1874.
4. In 1775 the first Piano in America was built by Johann Behrent, calling it the "Piano Forte."
5. Philadelphia is the site of the First Presidential Mansion.
6. Betsy Ross made the First American Flag in Philadelphia!
I'm sure there are more but here are a few to get us started!
Join the Group please. Let's have some more fun and learn a few things at the same time too!