1/25/2015 Home Values By Tim Lorenz For Mission Viejo
This week’s report on home values for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas homes is prepared by a Mission Viejo Realtor Tim Lorenz. The report shows the Orange County Median Prices for resale homes were up 0.8 percent, for new homes up 27.7 percent and for resale condos up 1.1 percent. The sales volume is down for resale homes 6.8 percent and down 11.1 percent on condos and down 29.0 percent for new homes.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92691 sales prices are up 2.3 percent and the sales volume is down 16.1 percent.
- Mission Viejo Zip Code 92692 sales prices are up 14.6 percent and the sales volume is down 1.6 percent.
- Aliso Viejo sales prices are up 9.2 percent and the sales volume is down 12.7 percent.
- Laguna Niguel sales prices are down 7.1 percent and the sales volume is down 3.6 percent.
- Rancho Santa Margarita sales prices are up 7.4 percent and the sales volume down 8.5 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92672 sales prices are up 7.1 percent and the sales volume is down 21.4 percent.
- San Clemente Zip Code 92673 sales prices are up 7.4 percent and the sales volume is up 15.2 percent.
We are seeing seasonal adjustments to the market but look at the increases in the San clemente market 92673 a huge increase in Sales Volume. Note that the interest and sales is in the new home. Lets look at what happens in the nest couple of weeks.