Brentwood TN Real Estate January 2015 update - In the slowest part of the real estate season, Brentwood Tn real estate is still selling at a rapid pace, with 67 closings for the month of December. The prices of homes are still rising with the average price of homes sold increasing 14.7% over the last 12 months to $758,441. The absorption rate is still low at 4 months keeping Brentwood TN real estate in a sellers market.
- 67 Brentwood TN homes sold in December compared to 68 the same month last year
- the average sales price of homes sold was $758,441 compared to $660,981 an increase of 14.7%
- 114 Brentwood TN homes are pending sale
- 243 Brentwood TN homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the list price to sales price ratio of Brentwood TN homes sold in December was 98%
- the absorption rate of Brentwood TN real estate based on December sales is 3.6 months
- the average size of Brentwood Tn real estate sold was 4310 square feet
- The average price per square feet of Brentwood homes sold was $176
Search for Brentwood TN real estate for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away.
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville homes are posted.