2015 Year of the Wood Sheep - Simple Ways to Prepare
On February 19th, 2015 is the Chinese Lunar New Years Day Celebration. We will be ringing in another New Year. Wait a minute, didn't we just do that? I am talking of the Chinese New Year and the energy and life that surrounds that special day. Do you have to be Chinese to ensure a wonderful New Year with wonderful New Beginnings? Absolutely not!
Green Wooden Sheep 2015 energy Traits
- Exuberant upward and outward movement of energy will slow down, allowing us to catch our breath.
- The sheep is a generous, patient, peaceful creature, who seeks to live in continuous harmony among family, friends and beauty.
- Accepting and forgiving all perceived flaws in self and others.
- Practice Modesty and Listening and get our tender egos out of the way.
- The little things in life are really going to support the big things.
- Keep your thoughts and spoken words sincere, tolerant, and positive
The night just before the Chinese New Year rings in, try these simple, inexpensive things to welcome in the wonderful new start you have been looking for:
- Here I go again, the Clutter word. Unused clothing, old food, clothes no longer being used. This is not a whole Spring Cleaning, rather your intent (and some room) to allow the new Energy into your space. As the movie Frozen says, “let it go, let it go.”
The year of the sheep is also about letting go and healing from wounded or unfinished past disturbances. This will a time for mending, nurturing and tending to our spirit. The very process of this doing will bring fulfillment and grace. In other words, face this pink elephants in your life.
- Clean up, dust the cobwebs away, energize your surroundings. Many Consultants use sage or you can simply use Sound as a method of Space Clearing. Set your intentions to rid the home of anything negative that has occurred and tap on something that reverberates. A good cut crystal glass and a spoon work well. Make sure to get the corners where energy lingers.
- If you can, pay down some bills, if not all of them. The ones you have been putting off that are lying around, the overdue ones. Start the New Year off with as clean a slate as possible and as little debt owed as you can. Remember, even if you can't afford to pay much, it's your Intention to allow the debt out of your life this year to attract all the wealth you will need or want.
The year of the Sheep it to be a very prosperous one for all. Yet, as with anything in life you have the choice to override the good favor coming your way. So please, adjust your energy and the frequency of the Sheep.
- Do something special for yourself. Treat yourself at this special time to a massage, that dress you've been wanting, a nice dinner or even a long bubble bath with no distractions. Something just for YOU so that other good things follow the new energy you are putting into yourself.
Make a change. It could be significant or something small but do something different. New Years and new beginnings mean a new way of doing things, changing the old that doesn't work for us anymore or things in our life that are stagnant. You might get a hairstyle, a new look, take a different route to work, meditate, anything you feel comfortable with that signifies to you that you are willing to "go with the flow" and allow the new Energy and the new changes in.