McNeal Farm, White Marsh, MD - New Ryan Homes Development
Today was the Grand Opening of the new Ryan Homes McNeal Farm model in the White Marsh area of Baltimore County. I had the opportunity to tour the Springhaven model home today and it was very nice. I normally don't like ranch style homes but this one has a lot of great features and a lot of character. I particularly liked the amount of natural sunlight that poured in through the windows, the high ceilings and spacious room sizes.
McNeal Farm is located in the White Marsh area and is a rancher community with most ammenities on the main floor. Homes in the area are served by Fullerton Elementary, Parkville Middle School and Overlea High School. It is within easy reach of Nottingham Square Shopping Center and White Marsh Mall as well as The Avenue at White Marsh and within easy reach of major roadways such as I-95 and I-695.
Each ranch style home at McNeal Farm has 3 bedrooms on the main level with 2 full baths and laundry in addition to a lovely large great room. There are several floor plans and elevations to choose from starting from 1509 square feet. Currently there is only a Springhaven model on site to view, Ryan Homes will be building other models .
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Stainless Steel Microwave, Dishwasher and Range
- Hardwood or Ceramic Foyer, Kitchen, Powder Room, Laundry
- 6" x 6" ceramic tile in both the main and owner's baths
- Any Kitchen cabinet color and style - 42" cabinets are standard
- Upgraded Owners Bath with Shower and Double Bowl Vanity in Owner's Bath
- Oak Handrail with White Balusters
- 2 Ceiling Fan Rough Ins
- Concrete Driveways, Architectural Shingles
- Sodded Yards, Beaded Siding
- Kitchen Island
- Crown Molding
- Chair Rail Molding
- Cased Opening Molding
- Recessed Lighting in Kitchen and Basement
- 2 Car Garage with Remote Entry
- 100% Energy Star Certified Home
- Finished Lower Level Included and $7,500 towards closing costs for using preferred lender and title company
Homes start at $429,990 for the Pisa Torre Model
If you would like information about McNeal Farm or any other Ryan Home or other new homes in the Baltimore area don't hesitate to contact me by email or by phone at my direct number 410-292-0100 and I would be happy to set up an appointment for you to see the model home. Just as if you were buying a resale home, the seller/builder pays my commission. Do not buy a home without the help of a licensed Realtor.