Milpitas Real Estate Market Update January 2015
January is showing a healthy and stable real estate market for the city of Milpitas, CA. The median home price has increased to $825,000 compared to last months $800,000. This being more likely of the result of the newly built homes being sold in the city of Milpitas. Overall the average sale price is relatively the same as the median home price. One very important statistic to look at specially if you're a home owner is the Sales Price vs. List Price. The sale price vs. list price is tilting back to less than 100% which means that sellers will have to compete to sell their home a the highest price possible. Currently the sales price vs. list price is 99.1% which is relatively still very good for sellers.
- Median Home Price - The increase of $825,000 for a home has increased 3.1% from last month
- Average Sale Price - The actual sold price has increased by 2.6%
- Number of Homes SOLD - This dropped for the month of January (typical) from 28 to 10 homes.
- Pending Properties - 24 homes went pending or in contract compared to 23 last month
- Foreclosures Sold - No sold foreclosures in the city of Milpitas for January or last December
- Short Sales Sold - There were not short sale listed homes for January or last December
- Active Listing - New homes for sale came on the market a total of 17 for January 2015
- Active Foreclosures - There was 1 foreclosure that was listed for the month of January 2015
- Active Short Sales - No short sales were listed for the month of January 2015
- Sales Price vs. List Price - This is showing that a home for sale is only getting 99.1% of the asking price.
- Average Days on Market - Indicates how long it takes for a home to sell, right now it's currently at 50 days for the month of January 2015.