All we ever read about is how to get buyers and sellers to fall in love with their agents...
Debbie turned it around and I love it... Sellers that get their agents to fall in love with them are sure to sell their home quicker and for top dollar...
Please stop by and thank Debbie...
I'll be posting on my Pinterest Board... Tips For Home Sellers... Hope they heed Debbie's words of wisdom
How Sellers Get Their Real Estate Agent to Fall in Love with Them
It's Valentine's Day. There is so much talk about love and doing kind and thoughtful things for those special people in our lives. When it comes to selling your home there are ways for sellers to capture their agent's affections and cause the agent to really fall in love with the seller. Here are some sweet thoughts and practices that will help love grow and get your property to sell faster.
- Tell your agent your true motivations and objectives. Remember we are working as a team to get your property sold and we don't need any hidden agendas.
- Cooperate is getting your home ready for market. Some of the things your agent may ask will cost a little money but it is in your best interest to get your property sold faster and at a better price.
- Listen to your agent and heed the agent's advice. It is their business to know about market trends and pricing and to share that knowledge with the seller.
- Don't make the property difficult to show. Showings can be unpredictable so flexibility and preparedness are a must.
- If the home doesn't sell as quickly as you think it should, modifying the price or terms may help get you the offer you have been waiting for.
- When an offer comes in, be open-minded. The goal is to get the property sold and not to buy it back over principle or minor issues.
- If the inspection report reveals some deficiencies, don't be upset at your agent. Realize this is part of the selling process and the issues need to be resolved.
- Stay calm during the whole process. If you have a question or don't understand what is happening just ask. The silence of not hearing something every day can be unsettling for some sellers.
- Be on schedule and cooperate with your part of the sales agreement. If you are to be moved out and turn over the house at closing then make sure you give yourself time to leave the house in clean condition with no debris or so called "goodies" left behind.
- When it closes, thank your agent. Yes we get paid but we work hard for our money even though you didn't see the behind the scenes work. A thank you is so appreciated and many sellers just forget to say it.
Tell your friends and family what a good job your agent did.
Referrals are our livelihood and are so appreciated.
Are you thinking about selling your Clarksville TN home?
Click here for seller tips to get top price for your Clarksville home.
Then when you are ready to sell contact Clarksville TN Real Estate Agent, Debbie Reynolds at 931-920-6730.
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-920-6730 or 931-320-6730
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices-PenFed Realty
2503 Wilma Rudolph Blvd., Clarksville, TN 37040
©2015 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol
are registered service marks of HomeServices of America, Inc.®
Equal Housing Opportunity.